Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Christmas with the Fam


We had a wonderful Christmas! Todd, Baxter, Bojangles, and I made the long, 12-hour trip home to see our families. We had a full schedule and managed to see just about everyone.


Our first stop was the Nicholson Christmas. We ate good food and sang Christmas carols. Grandpa Nicholson read the story of the birth of Jesus, while the little ones listened intently. And then we ended the night with some great white elephant gifts. I love stealing gifts :)

After the Nicholson Christmas, it was one Christmas right after the other. Christmas Eve was spent with Todd's family. We enjoyed spending time with our nephews, who are ginormous! It's crazy how much kids can grow in only a few months.


Then we went to my mom's new house Christmas Eve night. It was nice to open gifts together and eat tortilla soup, yum!



Christmas morning, Todd and I woke up at my dad's house. We ate breakfast and opened up gifts from each other as well as gifts that my sister sent us from Japan. My sister made my mom, dad, and Kris's parents a quilt with her kids pictures on it. I don't know where she finds the time to quilt, but they were really neat. We also saw my mom's side of the family, and we got to visit with my Grandma Barber too.



We even got to see Todd's mom while we were in Indiana. She and her husband drove in from Montana for the week. It was great to see and spend some time with them.

I also got to visit Kate too. We met up in Bloomington, IL once again. We ate at Cracker Barrel and went to the mall. It was crazy seeing her with a big tummy. I even got to feel Baby C kick! I completely forgot to take a picture, but you can see her and her tummy on her blog. It was so wonderful to spend time with my best friend. Who knows when we'll see each other again, but I know we'll always be close.

And now we're back. Back to the Eastern Shore, back to work, back to reality. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

3 comments:

The Chinlund Family said...

I love all the pics from your Christmas!!! As ALWAYS, it was amazing to see you too... it's crazy to think how much will change by the next time we see each other!!! We're heading down to Florida in about 2 hours, so I won't be checking in on your blog for a week, but know that I'll be thinking about you, FOR SURE!!! I love you so much Mic!!!

mi*chelle said...

Great pictures, Micah! :) Loved them! And LOVED spending time with you and your husband! :)

Brandon and Natalie Robbins said...

Looks like you two had a great time!! I am sure the Eastern Shore missed you :)

B