Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 04, 2006

Blue Boy


I found some fleas on our boy this morning, so it was time for a bath. I love giving Baxter a bath, because the soap we use turns his hair blue. So not only does he look like a wet rat, but he's blue to boot. It's a painstaking process of brushing, washing, blow-drying, and brushing again. But in the end, he looks so darn cute.

8 comments:

Jodi said...

That is so cute! My dog (at home) is JET BLACK...not quite as much fun during bathtime.

The Hutsells said...

I love it! He looks so much older now. I guess he's not a puppy anymore.
He looks great too. I suppose all those years of 4-H paid off.

mi*chelle said...

Aww...I love when Drew and Evan say his name! :)

Beth said...

He is so cute! That bath in the tub brings back memories of how we used to be able to wash Ginger in our tub. When she was 3 months old... before she got huge and started clogging up the drain.

kristenlea47 said...

Your dog is so completely adorable! Almost as adorable as you;).

Aeron said...

Todd and Micah! Wow...it's been son long! It looks life life is amazing for you two by all the pics and videos you have up here...you two are awesome! :)

The Chinlund Family said...

He looks so handsome when he's all clean and fluffy! I love that he turns blue, too funny!!!

Anonymous said...

What a great site » »