Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 21, 2006

The "Master's Praise" Family

Now that I have received numerous comments and reply emails about my "It's official..." title, I realize that my words were misinterpreted. Basically, everyone thought I was pregnant. Although I am not "expecting," it did make me think about the pattern that seems to be forming between Todd and 3 of his friends from college.


Adam, Fred, Mark, and Todd have been inseparable since singing their first notes together at IWU. They traveled for an entire year together, singing all over Indiana as well as in various other states. And if you're ever around the four of them, you're almost guaranteed to hear a ridiculous story about "Master's Praise."
Not only do these four guys have a great relationship but they have incredible wives :)

So begins the pattern...
Fred and Andrea met at IWU, sang in a traveling group together, fell in love, and got married.
Adam and Mimi also met at IWU, fell madly in love with each other, and were married in the same summer as Fred and Dre.
Mark and Sara met at Emmanuel Wesleyan Church in the great city of Salisbury, decided it was love at first sight, and were married not long after.

Todd and I met at IWU, decided we couldn't live without each other, and were the final couple to be married.
We also decided that we would all try out our parenting skills on pets before children. Fred and Dre with Brutis, Adam and Mimi with Flash, Mark and Sara with Zeke and lastly, Todd and me with Baxter. (All boys; as if our households didn't have enough testosterone).
Now, children have come into the picture. Fred and Dre began the cycle with Ty, Adam and Mimi have Rylee Jean, and now Mark and Sara have a little peanut in the oven. So is it our turn? I don't know. According to the pattern, we should be bringing up the rear. I guess we'll just have wait and see what happens.

7 comments:

mi*chelle said...

Be careful!!! Once they start popping out, it's hard to get it stopped.........and you both come from a family of fertility, judging from your sisters...

Jenn Swift said...

Hey guys - got to your site from Michelles (the blogging world amazes me everyday!) Hope all is going well out East. Also, didn't know Adam and Mimi had a kid! How great.

Anonymous said...

No kidding...be careful is right! I wouldn't trade my oops' for the world but be aware evidently God decides when he wants you to have kids, not you and your bcps...love you guys and miss you so much. Maybe we will get to visit after Jackson comes.
Lacy

Jodi said...

Nice to see you boys again! :)

kristenlea47 said...

Babies, babies everywhere...

The Chinlund Family said...

I think it IS time for you guys to start... we're thinking about it too :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Micah! I love this world of blogging because you can find people you haven't talked to in years. You and Todd look great!
I definitely agree with Katy :) You guys should have kids. They are the best. We have a 6 month old son named David. He is incredible. Check out my website! There are tons of pictures and info about him. I hope to hear from you.

Love, Michelle (D'Amico) McCallum