Every year, our church has an Easter Egg Hunt for the children in our community. Grace was too small to go last year, so this was her very first time on the hunt. It was a little windy, but we still had fun.



I bought her a cute little duck basket for all her candy. The church doesn't put the candy in eggs, they just throw it out in the grass. Grace's age group was actually in our back yard. She didn't really know what to do at first, but she eventually got the hang of it. She was very particular about how she picked up each piece of candy though. She only used her first two fingers, very lady-like :)

And here she is enjoying the fruits of her labor. Mmmm...sour apple!





5 comments:
God love her! How neat! What joys for you guys and what fun for her! Love them updates!!
I'm in love! She is so adorable...I'm so proud of the parents you and Todd are to her. What a wonderful little girl she is!
love from Indiana
So fun!!! We are taking Caleb to the zoo tomorrow where they're having an Easter egg hunt... he's never been to one either so I'm curious as to how it's going to go!
Grace looks so tall standing next to you, and your legs are so skinny! have you been working out? what's your secret lady? You look wonderful :)
I miss you and I love you and I hope we connect soon. have a great Easter with your familia! HUGS to you all!
I'm thinking that she picked the candy up that way because she didn't want to get her fingers dirty. Right daddy? Wonder where she gets that? I can't wait to see you and spend time with you this summer!
So fun! Hope you guys have a blessed Easter weekend.
Your blog looks super snazzy! Love the wallpaper!
Post a Comment