My birthday was over a week ago, but I just had to post about it. My wonderful husband took me to "The Edge" in Ocean City once again this year. I really think that we're going to start a tradition with this every year. But instead of staying one night, we stayed for two and it was magnificent!



We stayed in the oriental room last year but I wanted to try a different room, so he chose "The Island Monkey" room. It was even bigger than the oriental room! It had a king size bed, jacuzzi, walk-in shower, balcony, a living room and a dining area. We got some pictures of the sunset on the water from our balcony. It was so nice to relax for two whole days. I can't wait to go back.



We also went ice skating. I had found out just before Christmas that Ocean City had a hotel with an ice rink in it. I immediately went to Todd and said, "PLEEEEEAASSSEEE, can we go ice skating for my birthday?!" He wasn't too excited but still agreed. I think he was afraid of falling down, but I kept reassuring him that it would be so much fun. Well, when we got there it was packed, but we went anyways and had a blast. Todd loved it, even though he almost fell a couple of times because he was trying to dodge a few small children. We had never been ice skating together before, so it was fun to try something new. We will definitely go again.

Grace, Baxter and Bojangles stayed home with a babysitter. We missed them all so much, but it was nice to have time for just the two of us. I don't even think they knew we were gone :)




4 comments:
WOW! How GORGEOUS! And how SWEET! Nice work, Todd. ;)
(and Happy Birthday, Micah!!!)
Happy belated birthday Micah!! Looks like you had a wonderful time away :) What a beautiful view you had. What day is your birthday?? I always miss it!
Thanks girls!
My birthday is Jan. 2 and I'm used to it Natalie. It comes too close after Christmas. As long as Todd remembers, I'm a happy camper :)
Awww yay. I would share Todd's lack of excitement for ice skating though. I completely understand! Great pics!
I wanted to send you a card for your b-day, but I'm not sure if I have your address or not... and I'd probably forget to send it like I did with Amanda's! Its still on my desk and her birthday was in Sept! Anyway, email me your address kristenleakennedy47@yahoo.com. Thanks gorgeous!
Post a Comment