
My sister asked if I could put up some baby pictures of me and Todd so that you all could see who Grace looks like the most. From the time she was born til she turned a year, people have been saying she looks just like Todd. Although I was a little bummed about it, I did agree. But just recently, people have been saying she looks like me.
What do YOU think?
Here's a few pictures of me around Grace's age...



And here's a few of Todd...




P.S. I didn't have many pictures of Todd as a baby, but these are pretty close.
Isn't he adorable :)




9 comments:
Well,she really is the perfect blend of both of you but I have to say that I think she is leaning a little closer to you these days.That's probably because she's a girl.Either way,she is gorgeous!
I have to say now seeing your baby pictures, she resembles you quite a bit!! As she is changing from a "baby" into a "toddler" I definitely notice more of your features.
Oh yeah, I think she looks like her mommy...sorry Todd.
Love you both!
Sara Jayne
I LOVE that picture of her! I can just hear her belly laugh! I too, think she's a perfect blend and I miss her (and you!) terribly!
I agree, I think she is a blend of BOTH! But SOOO cute!
I think she looks like both of you, maybe a little more like Micah. :) Hmmm, for some reason we don't ever get into these debates about our kids (????)
;-) :-)
First of all, that picture of Grace is absolutely adorable. She is such a cutie!! I agree with the others that she is a perfect mix of both you and Todd. Cute pictures of all of you :)
I definitely think Mommy and have since her birthday party. I love the pictures of Todd in his Bears shirt...got to start them young, right??
okay, so I do see a little bit of Todd, but man, I tell you what, she looks so much like you Micah! Ha! It cracks me up! My little Chubby cheeks look a like!
Post a Comment