Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Random Silliness

We've caught our daughter doing some funny things lately. Not a day goes by that I don't find myself laughing at her silliness. I have no idea where she gets it from?



I tried to get her to eat spaghetti-Os once before and she didn't like them, so we tried them again the other day and they were obviously a hit. We're working on utensils; it's a painstaking process :)



I love how wild Grace's hair looks after it's been in a ponytail all day. Looks kinda like daddy's when he wakes up in the morning :)


Grace has finally figured out what to do with the phone. We didn't show her how to do this, but I guess she's picked it up from watching us. She even says "hello" which sounds more like "reh ruh" but we'll take it.



Is it possible to take every toy out of the toy box? Yes, it is.


Pucker up! Don't you just wanna kiss those sweet little lips?

7 comments:

hillwamp said...

My how she is growing. Not sure which one of you she looks the most like, depends on picture, but I do see alot of her Dad in her.
Give her kisses and hugs from us.
Love you all,
Aunt Pam

Anonymous said...

She is adorable, and I'm not at all biased! She is growing and discovering so much!!! What a fun time. As for the wild hair, well daddy came by it naturally. Daddy's dad had some wild hair too when he woke up. Glad everything's going well. Can't wait to see you all at break.
Love from Indiana!

The Chinlund Family said...

Yea! I was waiting for a new post since we have played phone tag 47 million times in the past month (seriously). Did I see a Uniqua toy come out of the toy box? :) how fun! I can't believe how grown up she's starting to look. And what are you talking about tiny lips? I hope for her sake she has big beautiful lips like her Momma! Love you babe. I REALLY hope we can connect soon!

mi*chelle said...

Why, yes...yes I do wanna kiss those cheeks!! Isn't it fun when they start learning things like telephone stuff and eating with spoons? It will all come too fast, but don't worry you can just do what your sisters did and start over with a new one when you miss the baby stuff!! :)

Love ya!
Michelle

The Hutsells said...

Totally Michelle! Say, when are you gonna start on #2? :)
I think Grace looks like you Micah. It's really weird when I see pictures of her because it's like going back in time 25 years. You should post pics of you and Todd when you were her age so we can all compare.
Love you all!

Todd and Micah said...

I might try that Meg. I think I have some pics scanned into our computer at home from our wedding slideshow. A lot of people at church have been saying the same thing. It's a nice change from, "Wow, she looks so much like Todd!" :)

kristenlea47 said...

Oh my gosh, I don't think its possible for her to get any cuter! And although I see a lot of Todd in her she looks so much like you Micah! I love it!