


Just recently, Grace has really been noticing Baxter. She looks at him a lot now and whenever he's near her, she loves to "pet" him. It amazes me how well he does with her. Sometimes she'll pull on his hair or tug at his collar and I think to myslef, "Oh no, what's he going to do?" But he just lets her do it or he'll slowly pull himself away from her. I took this video of them yesterday and just had to share it. I can't wait to see how their relationship progresses as she gets older. What a pair :)




5 comments:
Awwww! How cute! She loves her "brother" and he loves her!!! Seriously, this is way too cute! She is adorable! So happy you finally posted new pictures!
Oh my...that video is sooo cute! Okay, well it's gross too but still cute! :) I'm so glad that Baxter does so well with Grace!!!
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Baxter does really well! Great video! Man I wanna hold her!!! This is torture! - Aunt Chelle
I can't get over how she grabs his eyes. He does a great job with her! - Aunt Chelle (again)
That is so stinking cute!
Post a Comment