First of all, I just want to say a big THANK YOU to everyone who commented or sent emails about my last post. To be completely honest, I was really contemplating on erasing the entire thing after I posted it last week. I was sitting at home that evening thinking, "I can't believe I was so transparent about my feelings. I hope no one thinks less of me because I was so honest." But the very next day my mom left a message on my answering machine saying, "Micah, you need to check your blog comments. They're really amazing."
I can't tell you how much it means to know that other people have been where I have been or in some way know how I feel. I appreciate your prayers so very much, and I know that the Lord is hearing them. I've had a really great week with Grace and even though the nursing thing hasn't gotten much better, I don't feel like such a failure anymore. I know it's going to take time, which is something I've never been good at accepting but I guess that's just one more thing the Lord is trying to teach me. So thanks again to all of my friends. You have no idea how much you all mean to me. Blessings on you and your families!
Well, I've got some new pics for you. These first two I just had to put on here. I'm sure she's going to hate me for this later on, but I just couldn't resist. If you can't already tell by just looking at them, Grace is taking a major dump in her diaper. I just love how her little face gets all red, and the sounds she makes are just hilarious. Sorry baby, but you are just too cute when you poo!
Well, I've got some new pics for you. These first two I just had to put on here. I'm sure she's going to hate me for this later on, but I just couldn't resist. If you can't already tell by just looking at them, Grace is taking a major dump in her diaper. I just love how her little face gets all red, and the sounds she makes are just hilarious. Sorry baby, but you are just too cute when you poo!


The rest of the pictures are from Labor Day. Todd, Grace and I had a wonderful Labor Day together. After lounging around a bit, Todd and I decided to take Grace to The Boardwalk in Ocean City. It was a beautiful day and we hadn't been to the ocean all summer, so we thought, "Why not?!" Todd took a few pics of Grace and me in the sand. It was really windy, but she didn't seem to mind. I think she's gonna be a beach baby for sure :)









12 comments:
The longest I think any of my children were breast fed was about a month...I went through the pumping to keep it up. I understand all of that, really. Believe me, it will be fine. Look how healthy mine are! :)
I am ready to hold her again (after I get rid of this cold, of course)!!! Come back to Indiana!
Love you all!
Aunt chelle is going to have to wait in line!! 'I am ready to hold her again'??? I get first dibs as soon as we hit US soil again! :)
Micah,
Grace and you look wonderful! How cute to see the "poo" pictures too. Yes, she will be upset about those!
I love you, Micah.
Mom from Montana
I'M SO GLAD YOU HAD A WONDERFUL WEEKEND. THANKS FOR THE PICS. YOU LOOK REALLY GOOD. I LOVE THOSE SPECS. GIVE GRACE AND TODD HUGS AND KISSES FROM ME.
MOM BARBER (AKA ME-MAW)
Wow, Grace has already changed so much from when you were in Indiana! She is absolutely adorable and Micah you are beautiful :) Those pictures of you together on the beach are great!
Great pictures honey! I love you in glasses! And the one of her toes in the sand is so cute!
I love the picture of her sleeping! That has to be a favorite of yours too! (Did you get a nap in while she was down? heehee) She has changed so much! I miss all of you. Keep publishing the pics. I've got to fill a Mammaw Brag Book somehow!
Love from Indiana!
Todd, your girls are gorgeous! :)
Micah, You are doing such a beautiful job as a mother! I am glad that people were able to lift you up during this hard time. I can see how much you are enjoying Grace! She is just gorgeous.
Are you still trying to nurse? If you need any help, please let me know. We went through H**L to get David to nurse. So I may have some things that could help. But it is completely understandable if you are using formula. Nursing is hard stuff! I just hope that you know whatever decision you make, you are a wonderful mother and that Grace will thrive just as you hope she will. My best wishes to you all!
Hey Micah..I will be praying for you guys. Your daughter is Beautiful and only hope that she continues with both of your looks!
Miss you friend!
JY
Aunt Kate is ready for some more pictures please :) I miss you hon!
I LOVE THE NEW PICTURES OF GRACE!!!!! Gabriel walks by them and talks to her. It's cute. He doesn't know I'm spying on him. Too adorable to break it up. You're going to be Aunt and Uncle to #9!!!!! :) :) :) HA! I think it's great.
Post a Comment