Can I just say that I am soooo excited about this year's Superbowl game?! Go figure that my two favorite teams would be dukin' it out this year at the Superbowl. Now on one hand, I have to be loyal to my home state but on the other, I have to be loyal to my husband and his entire family. I like both teams. How do I choose? Actually, if I don't choose the Bears, I'm pretty sure Todd will shun me from the house and make me watch it somewhere else :) Oh well, they're both great teams, and I finally get to watch a Superbowl and root for teams I actually like.
So, who do you want to win?






7 comments:
I don't think it's really a tough decision at all! Your best friend might have to shun you too if you cheer for the Colts ;) How are you feeling, Ms. Almost 16 weeks along? Give me a call sometime, I want to hear the latest :) Love you!
I see your point so maybe you can root for both? You know where your roots lie and there's no reason to be ashamed of that. But you also know where you get your sugar and there's no reason to be ashamed of that either. So support them both. Either way, one of your favorites will end up winning and you'll still be happy. Love you!
Oh Micah I am so with you on this!! Except for me, representing my home state is rooting for the Bears who I have always loved to watch and if I don't root for them my family might shun me....on the other hand, Brandon loves the Colts...definitely a tough decision!! But no matter which team wins it will be exciting and it's so awesome to like both teams!!!
Not hard for me! I'm rooting for the Monsters of the Midway, without a doubt!!! :)
(Chad can deal.)
although i won't be upset if the colts win, because i like them a lot too...but i bleed orange and blue!
Have you felt the teddy graham kick yet? Just wondering...should be soon!! :) It's weird and wonderful all in one!
Sorry about those Bears, Todd. But that was one incredible game wasn't it?!? Talk to you later!
THE DECISION HAS BEEN MADE. THE COLTS ARE THE WORLD CHAMPS. SORRY TODD I HOPE YOU STILL LOVE ME. THEY WILL HAVE THEIR TIME TOO! I LOVE YOU GUYS.
LOVE,
MOM
Post a Comment