


Well, you all know that Todd had a birthday. Grace helped him unwrap his present (a new guitar pedal) and she also helped him eat his cupcakes. And as you'll be able to see in the video, she really liked the icing :)
We also celebrated Baxter's birthday last month. It was his golden birthday this year since he turned 28 on the 28th, but he's really only 4 years old in human years. Grace loved singing happy birthday to him and helping him blow out his candles. And what's Baxter's birthday without his cheeseburger cake?! He could hardly stand waiting to eat it while we sang to him. He was licking his chops the entire time.

March sure did come in like a lion this year and dumped the most snow we've gotten in Salisbury since we moved out here. When they say it's going to snow around here, it usually turns into rain but not this time. We had a good 4-6 in. of snow come through and I was loving it! We got out of school two days and one of those days was a Monday, which meant that we could all stay home together. Even though it was really windy and cold, Todd and I decided to take Grace out since we probably wouldn't be seeing anymore snow this winter.



She was a little apprehensive about walking around in it and she did not like getting it on her mittens. (Sound familiar Teresa?) Todd never liked getting his hands dirty when he was little, and I'm pretty sure Grace has inherited that from her daddy. She was doing pretty good until she fell down on her booty and then you would've thought that the world was going to end! She screamed bloody murder (last picture) and that was that. It took us 20 minutes to get her ready and we were outside a total of ten, but at least we got some cute pictures out of it.


Going back to February, I have to post about our Valentine's Day. Grace got a bunch of valentine's in the mail this year. She especially loved the puppy that Aunt Megan, Uncle Kris, and the kids got her.


Todd and I got a sitter that night and went out on a date. (Last year we took Grace with us, which was not a good plan). We hadn't had a date in awhile, so it was nice to be together. We missed Grace though. It's just not the same without her talking up a storm and saying "HI!" to people everywhere we go. I did get some pictures with her before we left though, since we were dressed alike and all :) She's so beautiful.




6 comments:
She really is beautiful, Micah! You and Todd are so bless with such a sweet girl! Love your pictures. I love the crying picture! It's funny how we find humor in pictures of their misery! LOL
LOVED all your new pictures! Gracie is so adorable :) You sure are a busy family!!!
Okay I am certainly no pro at technical stuff on here but here's what I think...since you want to pick a new template it's actually going to change the layout of your current blog. So I think you're going to have to go into Layout and then Add/Remove Page Elements. You will probably have to Add Gadgets and reinsert your birthday ticker, pictures, etc. There might be an easier way but I don't know how!
I'm so glad you have two strollers! Not having to haul ours out to MD will be a huge space saver! Speaking of coming to visit, I'm dying to get the dates on my calendar. Brandon has tons of vacation time that we need to get used :) Guys aren't always the best at coordinating things so I'm gonna email you soon to see if we can't figure it out!
She IS so beautiful!!!!!
Mommy and daughter are gorgeous. Your hair is getting so long Micah! Love you tons!
Love the new colors
My how she has grown up! Mommy and Daddy's pride AND JOY!
Love the updates,
Love ya all,
Aunt Pam
Post a Comment