Sorry about the delay in info. Life is CRAZY right now!
Todd did a great job on his interview. We won't know for awhile whether he'll be recommended for licensing, but he seemed very confident. Thanks so much for all of your prayers.
I will post more pictures soon. I have some AMAZING news about Gracie!
I have my last concert tomorrow night. Can't wait to be able to breathe again :)
Peace out!




4 comments:
Well you sure have my curiosity about Gracie! I told Brandon I have 2 guesses as to what it could be....one that she is walking, and the second being that she's going to be a big sister. I have no idea if you're evening trying to get pregnant but it popped in my head :) Sorry if I get everyone hopeful of that, or if I'm just totally off with either of my guesses, lol. We're so glad to hear that Todd feels confident about the interviews!! Best of luck as you finish up school :) Summer is sooo close!!! We love you all!
Praise the Lord for great news all around. We knew Todd would do well and we knew that your concerts would be great! We have confidence that our God is awesome and continues to bless those who follow his leading.
My guess for Gracie's news...it's something incredibly cute. (That's really cheating. Anything Gracie does is cute to Mammaw!)
Love from Indiana!
Is she standing on her own???
Is she saying Aunt Chelle???
Is she going to have a little brother or sister????????????????
You're killin' me!
--Love ya all! - Michelle
Great job, Todd!
And I can't wait to hear the news!!! :)
Post a Comment