

The lilacs are in bloom and Grace is loving the warmer weather. We took a walk around the church yesterday. We had a lot of fun throwing rocks into the pond and watching the geese swim around. I tickled Grace's nose with a dandelion and let her pull on a bright green leaf from a tree. She was completely fascinated with everything. I love to see her explore and try new things. Watching her eyes light up every time she saw something new just made me wish that the afternoon would never end.




5 comments:
Great post!! :)
BEAUTIFUL pictures!
Grace is so sweet :) Isn't it so fun to watch your baby discover the world around them?!?
Look at all that hair! Dang, not only does she beat Caleb weight-wise, but she's got way more hair too! I swear, she gets cuter all the time. Caleb has been going nuts outside too. He had an encounter with a bush on Monday and lost pretty badly. I had to reschedule his one year pictures so the scabs could heal and be gone :) miss you babe, call me when you can and give that sweet girl a kiss for her aunt kate!
A gorgeous girl in gorgeous surroundings!
...love from Indiana
Post a Comment