

Here's a couple of Grace's Easter pictures. She was just over 8 months old when we got them taken. This was the 3rd time we've had her pictures done and it was by far the most fun. She could sit up on her own and she smiled a lot. We have another one of her naked with bunny ears on her head. Her back is to the camera and she's looking back with an Easter egg in her hand. She looks so cute with her little butt crack showing. I'd put it on here, but I didn't want the whole world to see her bare booty :)


The Wednesday before Easter, Grace and I went over to Mckenna's house to color eggs. Sara and I thought it was a great idea until we started getting the stuff out and realized that the kids really couldn't do much at all. They couldn't color the eggs cause they would get dye all over, waiting for the eggs to dry was very boring, and once we gave Mckenna an egg to put stickers on, she just wanted to put the egg in her mouth instead. Maybe next year Sara or better yet, the year after that. It was a nice thought though.




Most of our time, the week before and during Easter, was spent on rehearsals and performances for our church's Easter drama. We did "More Than Just a Man," which was a production about how Joseph of Arimethia turned his life around for Jesus. Todd played Joseph and I was Mary, the mother of Jesus. Todd and Mark sang a kickin' duet together, and I had to sing to Jesus about His beautiful hands, once as a young child and after He had died on the cross. I had the same role in the drama two years ago, but it seemed so much harder this time around, now that I have a child of my own. I can't imagine how Mary must have felt that day, let alone God.
Many came to know the Lord for the first time, and several families rededicated their lives to Christ. The drama was a huge success and we were so glad to be a part of it.




2 comments:
Grace is so cute in her Easter dress :) We have her picture on our fridge and Allie smiles and giggles at Gracie every time she sees her! I wish our girls could play together. So glad to hear your Easter drama was such a success!!
Thanks so much for the pictures. I've shown the Easter picture around to everyone. (Call me a bragging Mammaw!) I did keep the the bare booty picture to a select few. It is adorable, but then with Grace as the subject, how could it not be?
I'm so glad your drama went well. I'm sure it was amazing. I'm so proud of both of you for your servant hearts. Dad was proud too!
I'm sure he saw it and had the best seat in the house. I'm just as sure that he smiled from beginning to end.
Love from Indiana
Post a Comment