
Well, here I am in all my glory. I can't believe I only have 5 more weeks left. Our little girlfriend is pretty much developed, so now she's just packing on the pounds. She's still really active, even though she has a limited amount of space to move. I can definitely say that I am ready when she is. These past couple of weeks have been very tiring, but at least I now have some time to relax. SCHOOL'S OUT FOR SUMMER!!! Time to sit back, put my feet up, and enjoy the next few weeks with the boys (Todd, Baxter and Bo).




19 comments:
ok, NOT FAIR! you are five weeks further than me and YOUR face doesn't look fat at all...you just look adorable.
I still can't believe my little sister is going to have a baby. 5 weeks is going to go by so fast...
You look great, Micah! Take it from a pro at this, the next few weeks will be the hardest...but TRUST me, it IS worth it...I know you know all of that, but hearing it again can't be bad. You'll feel like you can't get any bigger, and you will....You'll feel like you can't go to the bathroom any more often, and you will....You'll feel like you can't wait until she's out...but you can...
It will be over before you know it. Then life REALLY changes.
You and Todd are going to be such great parents! I can't wait to meet her.
Micah you look great! I can't believe you only have 5 weeks left! How exciting :) I can't wait to see your little girl! I'm so glad you're done with school so you can relax...what great timing!!!
Natalie
Is it weird that I noticed how big your boobs were before I noticed your belly? :) You look amazing Mic, and really, I know you probably feel like a house, but you don't look huge at all! Still in the adorable 6-7 month stage, yet almost going into her 9th month? No fair! By that time in my pregnancy my face was filling out and I was losing my ankle bones :) I'm glad you can relax though, I can't wait to catch up with you! Love you honey!
You are so cute! I am so excited for you! You're gonna be a mom! Todd's gonna be a dad! Okay, I know, I'm captain obvious, but come on! Its so wild! Seems like just yesterday we were watching "Goldmember..."
You know, quite honestly, you don't look like you've changed that much from 30 weeks. That's a good thing!!
HEY!! Before that baby gets here, I need to ask...Gabriel's necklace is about to unravel in the spot where the cross used to be...got time while you're waiting on the baby to make another??? Just wondering...
We had a babysitter once who decided to help us out and give the kids a bath. Unknowingly, she took the necklace off of Gabriel. Apparently, he must not have squawked too much then, but when I got home (before bedtime) he REFUSED to lay down until we found it and it was restored to its rightful home around his neck....I hope this one doesn't break!! :)
Love ya!
Michelle
If I can remember how to make one, I will definitely try. You know it's been almost a year since I made him that necklace?! I love that he loves it. Makes me feel good :)
THREE more weeks!!
Thanks! He'll love a new one! :) He loves you and Todd, as do the rest of my gaggle of children.
I have no idea where the word "gaggle" came from.
Micah, you're so cute pregnant! You don't look swollen or anything! Congrats on it being a girl. You'll have so much fun!
Ok, time for another picture :) And now that I'm back, time for some serious catch up! Love you!
Time for a new post there Prego!
I feel bad for Todd cause if your relaxing, he is stressin out picking up the slack..And in a few short weeks nobody is getting to relax..Ha ha to tell you the true it is a lifestle change of the best kind, Chloe is almost a year old and every little milestone is the gratest to be apart of..
joel
Okay, we're really wondering if something has happened! You could have a baby soon, right?
I'd love to put you on our blog list, you can send an email to bjchummel@yahoo.com.
happy anniversary, Micah and Todd!
girlfriend is almost here! we need an update/belly shot! :)
aah!! glad I just stopped by your sister's blog to find out the big news--CONGRATULATIONS!! can't wait to see pics :)
Post a Comment