Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Happy Birthday T-O-double-D!

Todd is the big "28" today! Grace and I are so very blessed to have him in our lives. Happy Birthday Wooshie! We love you!

4 comments:

hillwamp said...

Todd you make some of us look for more gray hairs, ha!
Love the cheerleaders outfit, she is a cutie, we love this blog look weekly even if we don't post.
Lots of love and many blessings,
Aunt Pam and Uncle Paul

Natalie said...

We hope Todd had a great birthday!

kristenlea47 said...

Awww...hope the b-day was great.

Cute picture! Seriously why isn't Micah on Facebook? I have a funny story to yell you! Guess I'll just have to tell Todd and maybe if he remembers he can relay it.

Is it me or does todd look a little scared in the pic?

mi*chelle said...

Haven't been on here for a while and I've missed so much!! Happy birthday to both of you (late/again). Grace's pictures are great. The snow pictures are the best! Glad she had a good check up! I'm already pining to go see you guys!! I really liked being out there a few summers ago! Can't wait!