but too good not to post :)










Well, we did end up going to the pumpkin patch and Grace had a blast. She helped us pick out some mums and she liked patting all of the pumpkins. She also loved riding in the wagon that we put all of our items on. It was a really windy and rainy day, so they didn't have much going on for the kids, but we made the most of it anyway.




And how could I not post our Halloween pics. We always have a youth costume party every year and I think this year was our best one yet.




Todd dressed up as a proctologist and I was his nurse, and Grace was probably the cutest pumpkin I've ever seen.

We had a competition on who's costume was the best and these were some of our finalists (yes, that is a guy).


All of our youth leaders dressed up too. It was a blast!




6 comments:
I love this pig-tail look on Grace!! Even cuter than the standard pony tail! :)
She's adorable....as always. I love the picture of her holding Jenny's hand and looking up....GREAT!
(I really hope Todd washed his finger!!)
Love you all!
Just wanted to let you know I updated my blog tonight. I love you :)
okay first of all.. love the hair-do on your adorable daughter!
And cool decorations...
And lastly, that picture of Todd.. the last one.. cracked me up.
Love ya, miss ya!
I can't believe how big Grace is getting! I guess it makes me feel better about Madi getting so big too...
Now THAT is a face full of JOY (Yeah, Grace's too, but I'm talking about Todd's as he touches another man's butt...)! ;)
Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Miiiiiiiiiiiiicah, Happy Birthday to you! Good morning my love! I will plan on calling you later today, but wasn't sure if you got to sleep in or not on your birthday, so I'll wait awhile :) I hope you have a great day, I wish I could be with you! I love you so much!!!
Post a Comment