Wow, has it really been a month since my last post?! I'm terribly sorry to those of you who have been annoyed with my lack of updates. Hopefully we'll have the Internet back up and running in our house once the new year hits.
I just need to say one thing, I absolutely LOVE my daughter!!! No one person, besides Todd of course, has brought me such joy. She is just so beautiful. I never knew I could love someone so much! From the moment I see her smiling face in the morning to the time I kiss her goodnight, she lights up my entire world. Oh, I just can't tell you how amazingly wonderful she is.
We've had so much fun this month. Here's just a few things that Grace loves...
1. Laughing - her tummy is very ticklish
2. Chomping - she likes to chomp her gums together, like a cow chewing; it's hilarious
3. "The Wheels on the Bus" - this is her favorite song right now; you're guaranteed a smile if you sing this to her
4. Reaching - she loves to reach and touch your face; so precious
We took her to the doctor last month for her 4 month check-up and she did so well. I was right on about her weight, she was 15 1/2 lbs. What a little porker :) She had to get three shots, but that was the only time she cried. I was so proud of her. The doctor said she looked great and told us we could start feeding her cereal once a day.


She did pretty good for her first time eating from a spoon. She spit a lot of the cereal out because of her tongue reflex, but she seemed to like it. For a few days, I actually quite feeding it to her by spoon and put it into her bottle instead. I just started back up with spoon-feeding again and she's doing much better. She's not spitting it out anymore and she loves to grab the spoon and do it herself. What a big girl :)



We normally don't go home for Thanksgiving, so we spent Thanksgiving day with Mark's parents, Pastor Tom and Mamma J. The Bunting's have pretty much adopted us as their own and vice versa. We had a great time with their family and the food was amazing! Grace had a blast too. Someone at church got her a cute "Baby's 1st Thanksgiving" outfit, so she looked extra cute that day. I love the picture of her and Todd. That smile is just priceless!




These are just a few pictures of Gracie getting ready for bed. She loves her bath, but usually isn't too fond of getting lathered with lotion afterward. She was actually in a really good mood this night.
Well, that's all the pics I have for now but I'm sure there will be plenty more to come.




9 comments:
Micah, your second paragraph describing your love for Grace is so sweet! I echo your words :) Every day I wonder how I ever came to deserve having such a beautiful daughter. They truly are miracles!! Grace just gets cuter and cuter. I love all your pictures :)
Oh Mic, I LOVE ALL THE PICTURES!!! She is seriously the most beautiful little girl I have ever seen. Her smile... her eyes... her cheeks... I just want to squeeze her! I'm glad you're having so much fun with her... you and Toddy look wonderful too :) Love you
Just a few more days and I get to kiss her chubby cheeks!!!!!!!!! Hallelujah! I bet you are all ready to get home, too! We miss you around here. Love you all!
Micah, she is growing so fast! I love your pictures and your daughter is so beautiful. Your right, that pic of her with Todd is priceless. It sounds like she's developing a really cute personality too. Glad to see you all doing well. Many Blessings, Sara
I see so much of you and Todd both in her! She is absolutely adorable and precious. I'm so glad you're loving being a mom. NOt that you wouldn't! Loved the posts.. including the ones about the Christmas pageant (or show) and about Thanksgiving. That outfit is super cute! Also, I'm sure you were fed well... I remember Mark's mom's cooking when we went there with chorale... mmmmmmm.
Sounds like you all are doing well hope things continue to go that way for you!! Just wanted to drop by and say Hi
I'm ready for some new pictures of the cutie!!! She's got to be getting so big!
still waiting for an update...
Post a Comment